Hair loss can be a big obstacle to gaining self confidence. In the youth especially, abnormal hair fall condition can cause embarrassment and lowered self esteem. Sometimes the bald patches and thinning of hair result from poor diet, hormonal imbalance and stress related factors. In such cases it is always good to inculcate right food habits in our daily regime. It not only helps you strengthen your hair and prevent them from falling abnormally, but it also helps you maintain sound physical and mental health.
- Food plays a vital role in hair’s health. It is always good to nourish yourself in a balanced way so as to prevent premature hair loss
- Observe if you are actually getting all the essential nutrients from your daily food habits. If you feel an inadequacy in your nutritional intake, you can take advise of a health professional or a nutritionist to help you change your eating habits for better
- Hair care related balanced diet need not mean a complete, massive makeover of your eating routine. It could just mean addition of few healthy elements or change in the quality of your food.
- You can also take advise from a doctor about consuming mineral, vitamin supplements to keep up your body’s nutritional needs
If you are among the ones who believe in natural therapies and are skeptical about taking medication, then Chinese herbs could be of much use to you. The use of Chinese herbs should always be done with professional guidance else you could be a victim of side effects. Chinese herbs that aid in hair care are,
- Reishi mushroom – It provides strength to hair follicles. It is a vital ingredient in many hair growth tonics
- Gingko biloba – It is a great herb with intrinsic properties to lessen the rate of hair fall. It contains goodness of antioxidants and thereby renders many health benefits
- Polygonum multiflorum – It is a special and effective herb. It can make your hair stronger, prevent hair loss and promote healthy hair color
Aromatherapy basically deals with natural oils that are plant based, to treat a disorder. Some of the well known aromatherapy oils that help in hair growth and hair loss prevention are – cedarwoood, thyme, rosemary, etc. You can mix few drops of such oils in your regular hair oil and massage it on your scalp. The increased blood flow due to massaging and the goodness of these oils, combined together can give you effective hair care results.
More Usefull Articles :