Regaine is a well known product that claims re-growth of lost hair. The internet is filled with its information. However, the actual uses of it are quite ambiguous in minds of people. Some are have doubtful about its effectiveness on eyebrow, mustache, beard, and even on pets. There are also misconceptions about the time span in which the results of this product start to become visible. Many people wrongly feel that in a short period, one can get lot of hair growth. To clear out these misconceptions, it is always good to learn more about the product.
- Regaine is a hair treatment product which is primarily made up of Minoxidil.
- Minoxidil is a chemical, used in topical solutions, which is helpful in gradual re-growth of hair.
- Since Minoxidil is the main component of Regaine, you will need to use the product for about 4 months to start noticing apparent changes.
- The initial hair growth could be colorless or thin. But over time, the hair strands start getting their natural color and gain health.
- So, Rogain is an effective treatment for hair re-growth. However, the effectiveness is not very rapid. You will be able to gain benefits only gradually.
Effectiveness of Regaine
- The next misconception about Regaine that people have is that it can grow hair on any part of the scalp. This is not entirely true. Its effectiveness has been recorded the best in growing hair on top of the head or on the crown region where most men experience baldness.
- The product’s effectiveness is not seen much on the front and side parts of the head. So, if you have a receding hair line, the product may not be extremely effective.
- Though the effectiveness of the product is felt the most on the crown of the head, hair growth stimulation on the back and face can be potentially initiated by Regaine.
- Women need to be especially careful about where they are using this product since unwanted facial hair may start growing.
Time span of usage
- Regaine works in stimulating hair growth as long as it is used only.
- If you are thinking that you can use this product until you can see some results and then discontinue it, then you must be informed that hair growth stops as and when you stop the usage of this product.
- Once you discontinue using the product, in about 3-4 months, you will lose all the hair that had re-grown due to this its usage previously.
- This is the reason why Regaine recommends that the product be made a part and parcel of your daily hair care regime.
- When you plan to start using this treatment, make sure your budget calculations include the daily usage of the product.