In this article, I’ll give you Easy Steps To Healthy Hair: Remedy for Hair Loss.
Have you been experiencing thinning and falling of hair for months on end? Are you concerned about hair loss problem? If the answer is affirmative the following article will shed some light by giving you insights on how you can have your hair regain its initial health and how to stop hair fall.
Depending on individual and environmental factors, a number of hair strands ranging from 20 to 100 are shed off daily unknowingly. Since everyone desires silky hair that is less prone to thinning, taking good care can restore its thickness, attractiveness besides getting rid of dandruff which is a common hair problem.
Normal metabolic conditions such as hormonal changes that succeed puberty contribute greatly to hair growth. Testosterone and estrogen are hormones implicates for body hair in males and females respectively. They result in hair growth in the armpits, beards on the chin and other body parts. In women baldness is preceded by a reduction in estrogen levels in the body. Some remedies to control hair loss are listed below:
- Daily consumption of adequate fluids especially water.
- Consumption of well-balanced diet with sufficient nutrients including proteins, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, fats etc.
- Besides averting hair loss and graying, adequate amounts of carrot juice, lettuce, capsicum and alfalfa compensate copper deficiency in the body.
- To avoid constriction of blood vessels, massaging the scalp with warm almond or olive oil stimulates blood flow thus strengthening hair follicles which prevent hair loss.
- Hair creams and gels should be kept at bay since they contain chemicals which loosen the hair roots thus making the hair to become delicate and prone to falling.
- Clean the hair thoroughly immediately after swimming since chlorine contained in swimming pools is harmful to the hair.
- Application of home-made hair pack created by mixing Indian goose berry with egg twice weekly thickens the hair besides giving if a shinny appearance.
- Use of head gear whenever you are in the sun prevents hair loss since the heat form sun rays is harmful to hair.
- Air drying your hair is advisable as opposed to blow dying since the latter dehydrates the moisture necessary for hair growth thus exacerbating loss of hair. Gentle running of fingers within the hair while under a fan dries the hair efficiently.
- A wide toothed comb as opposed to a brush is preferred on wet hair since the former pulls off some hair form.
- Although often overlooked, stress is a major contributor of hair loss and regular exercise besides yoga and meditation has been shown to prevent hair loss.
Many hair care products are available commercially and it is upon you to determine the product that best suits you without exposing your hair to falling.
The appearance of a person is greatly contributed by the nature hair and the aforementioned remedies can greatly transform your hair from gloomy to lustrous.
Related Articles :