How to deal with hair loss and stop hair fall? Every day, we lose around 100-125 hair from our scalp and almost equal number of hair enter into the normal growth cycle. However, when we start losing hair in a quantity greater than the number of hair that grows, hair thinning occurs. Female hair loss has become a big problem, especially in the present time where the use of various styling products and treatments is common. Losing hair can lead to a feeling of self-consciousness amongst most women.
Here are some of the best ways of coping with hair loss:
- Boosting circulation in your scalp can help to solve the problem of female hair loss to a great extent. Take the help of a soft and multi-tipped scalp massager and massage your scalp on a daily basis. If you don’t have a scalp massager, then you can massage your scalp with your finger tips as well.
- Try several shampoos. Today, a wide variety of shampoos are available which are formulated specifically for falling and thinning hair. Though they cannot do any miracles, but there are certain shampoos that promote follicular health, thus promoting hair growth. Besides this, few other shampoos contain fibers and proteins that coat the hair and make it thicker.
- If you hair is thicker at front but thinner near the crown, you should grow the front hair longer and sweep it back to cover the crown. You can also sweep up the hair from both sides.
- You can hide your thinning hair with the help of shake-on fibers for hair building or by spreading hair powder on the scalp.
- There are certain OTC medications are available that help in dealing with the problem of hair loss. One of the most renowned treatments for female hair fall is Minoxilil. This ointment needs to be applied to dry hair twice a day to solve the problem of hair loss. However, before taking any drug, it is essential to consult a specialist.
How to Deal With Hair Loss? Whenever you try any product for hair loss or treating hair loss problem, do not expect quick results. You will have to wait for a minimum of 6-8 weeks with continued use to see a significant change. You might like to read Home Remedies for Hair Growth.