In the last post we have talked about How to Stop Hair Fall, and Home Remedies for Hair Growth, and now how about remedies for hair fall? Weak and unhealthy hair tends to fall off when we wash, comb or brush our hair. This condition, known as hair fall, is mostly caused due to genetic predispositions, hormonal changes, improper diet and a number of other reasons as well. Loss of up to 100 hair strands in a day is considered normal as it is a part of the natural growth cycle of hair. However, excessive loss of hair, that is much more than the amount that can easily be replaced by the body, is a condition to worry about. The good news is that it is possible to stop hair fall using few inexpensive and simple natural remedies for hair fall.
Natural Remedies for Hair Fall
- Hot oil tre atment of the hair and scalp accompanied by regular scalp massage is undoubtedly the most effective natural remedy to treat the problem of hair fall. Warm coconut oil is considered to be the best choice for hair growth.
- Apply coconut milk on your scalp for about ½ hour to reduce the amount of hair fall. Almond oil, emu oil and jojoba oil are considered to be equally suitable for the job.
- A mixt ure of coconut oil and Indian gooseberry oil in equal amounts along with few drops of lime juice has been found to be quite effective for hair fall treatment. This mixture can also be prepared by boiling Indian gooseberry pieces in coconut oil.
- Wash you’r hair using a decoction prepared from leaves of the Neem Tree to reduce hair fall.
- Apply apple cider vinegar to your scalp and leave for 15 minutes. This would help in rest oring the acid-alkaline balance for your hair and scalp, then preventing hair loss.
- Drink a glass of wheatgrass juice daily for 2 months without fail and you will find a noticeable change in your hair fall.
- Add s age or licorice extracts to your shampoo to reduce the problem of hair fall. Similarly, you can also create herbal infusions by boiling burdock root and willow bark in water for about 10 minutes and then massaging your scalp using this solution twice or thrice every week.
- Juice extract from fresh coriander leaves is one of the most beneficial remedies for hair fall. Alternatively, you can drink the juice made from coriander and alfalfa as well.
Use the above mentioned natural remedies for hair fall without much effort.