With such a wide variety of hair loss treatment bombarding the market today, it can often be extremely confusing for people to understand where to begin. Besides this, many of these treatments are fairly expensive and thus, out of the reach of many. Some products may even have dangerous side-effects. However, vitamins for hair loss are perfectly safe, provided they are taken according to the recommended dosages, and have proved to be extremely beneficial for a large number of people.
Here is a list of the most effective and best vitamins for hair Growth that can help you strengthen, revitalize and beautify the appearance of your hair.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): Vitamin E is known to improve the circulation of blood in the scalp and works extremely well as a stimulant for our immune system and prevent itchy scalp hair loss. Since the growth of our hair is directly linked with the well-being of our immune system, proper intake of Vitamin E is vital for the health and growth of our hair.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Vitamin B2 is undoubtedly one of the best vitamins for hair growth as it is responsible for a number of essential functions in our body. Amongst these numerous benefits, Vitamin B2 has a huge impact on the respiration of our cells and their growth. Not only this, it also acts as a catalyst for the working of vitamin B6.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): Vitamin B5 prevents the graying of hair due to which it is considered to be the primary supplement for hair growth.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Vitamin B6 is closely associated with our hormonal balance. The deficiency of this vitamin can result in stress and depression, thus aggravating hair loss.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid): Vitamin B9 is required for the growth and development of our body cells and improves our mental health as well.
- Vitamin C: It is one of the few vitamins that is not produced by the body naturally, but is required for numerous functions. Vitamin C is closely connected to the development of cells and growth of tissues, thus making it one of the best vitamins for hair growth.
- Vitamin H (Biotin): Vitamin H promotes metabolism and cell growth and is extremely useful for healthy hair and skin.
If you are suffering from the problem of hair loss or want to make your hair healthier and stronger, regular intake of these best vitamins for hair, through food sources or in the form of supplements, is highly recommended. For alternative, you can use Home Remedies for Hair Growth and read this tips about how to regrow hair naturally.